The SD-691 Pavement Marking System provides a safe and efficient method for applying 3M™ Stamark™ High Performance pavement marking tape to road surfaces. The SD-691 is designed to be a ride-on, self-propelled pavement marking tape application system. Positive application and cut-offs are achieved by the specially designed, heavy-duty applicator.The SD 691 uses the same proven tape applicator as the truck-mounted SD-690 and Olympus III systems giving you an accurate and productive solution for applying pavement marking tape.
- Designed for 3M™ Stamark™ High Performance Tape
- Tape Width: Min: 4”; Max: 12”
- Skip line controller
- Consistent tape tension control (regardless of roll size)
- Micro steering for accurate tape placement
- Adjustable rear drive allows tape application on either side – within 6” of a curb
- Tape Storage: rear deck holds up to 2 rolls of tape
- Fold-down overhead light bar
- On-board air compressor with tank
- 25 horsepower Kohler engine
- Variable speed, hydro-static transmission
- Automatic engine shut off if the operator is not on the platform (unless in neutral with brake set)
General Product Information
- The SD-691 is a modular, high productivity, self-propelled system for applying pavement marking tape. The system combines safety with productivity by bringing your operators off the road, reducing their exposure to live traffic.
- Robust, fixed knife cutting mechanism
- Asphalt and concrete surface application
- Maximum recommended application speed of 5 mph
Discover What Straub Design Can Build With You.
The compact pavement marking system eliminates manual application for a more precise, efficient, and safe process. Maximize your team’s productivity with the SD-691. To learn more, contact Straub Design Company or give us a call at 952-546-6686.