Our model T-626 tape applicator system is designed to apply a wide variety of pressure sensitive tapes to flat surfaces. The T-626 is a versatile machine that can work in many different industries including the construction trade. Tape strips can be applied continuously or short strips with gaps can be applied to each product as required. This tape applicator can be mounted over a moving product, conveyor or even be used on custom designed taping equipment moving the applicator across the product.
T-626 Right Hand TAPE APPLICATOR SPECIFICATIONS
- CE Approved
- 24v DC, 2A or 120 VAC, 1A, 50/60Hz
- Air: 60 PSIG (4.1 bar gauge) 0.4 SCFM (11.2 liters/min)
- Tape roll diameter: 18” (452.7mm) on a 3” (76.2mm) diameter core
- Minimum center-to-center distance between two strips of tape:
- T-626-1 – 3⅝” (92mm), T-626-2 – 4½” (114mm
- Weight: T-626-1 – 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- T-627-2 – 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- Minimum Tape Placement from Product Leading Edge: 0.125” (3mm)
- Tape End Tolerance: ± 0.09” (2.3mm)
- Minimum Tape Length: 1” @ 100 fpm
- Maximum application speed: 350’ per minute
Want to see what's available for custom T-626 options?
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU.
Interested in the T-626 or need a custom version of a flat surface tape applicator? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.