The T-627 Tape Applicator is designed to apply a wide variety of pressure sensitive tapes to flat surfaces. Tape strips can be applied continuously or short strips with gaps can be applied to each product as required. This tape applicator can be mounted over a moving product, conveyor or used on custom designed taping equipment moving the tape head across the product
T-627 Tape Applicator Specifications
- CE Approved
- 24v DC, 2A or 120 VAC, 1A, 50/60Hz
- Air: 60 PSIG (4.1 bar gauge) 0.4 SCFM (11.2 liters/min)
- Tape roll diameter: 18” (452.7mm) on a 3” (76.2mm) diameter core
- Minimum center-to-center distance between two strips of tape
- T-627-1 – 2½” (63.5mm), T-627-2 – 3½” (90mm)
- Weight: T-627-1 – 13 lbs. (5.9 kg) T-627-2 – 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Minimum Tape Placement from Product Leading Edge: 0.125” (3mm)
- Tape End Tolerance: ± 0.09” (2.3mm)
- Minimum Tape Length: 1” @ 100 fpm
- Maximum application speed: 250’ per minute
Want to see what's available for custom options?
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU.
Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.