LWPN tear tape options
- Controls systems to start and stop the application of the tape
- Tape low or tape out sensors
- 220v AC, 50/60 Hz
- Want more options? Contact Straub today to get started.
tear tape unwind specification
- Tape Roll Diameter: 15" ODx6" high - 6" ID x 7" long core, larger units available
- Level Wound Roll: 1/8" - 1/4" wide level wound roll
- Optional 1/4" - 1" wide
- Application Speeds: Up to 350' per minute
Tear Tape Product Notes:
- The tape cut-off creates a serrated cut-off for the tape. The tape gripper will leave some marks on the adhesive side of the tape approximately 1/2" (13mm) from the leading end of the tape.
- The powered unwind can be used with the model T-627 or T-626 applicator. The T-626 is shown at right. Both are available in either Right Hand or Left Hand
Want to see what's available for custom options?
Interested in the LWPN or need a custom tear tape unwind applicator for your exact needs? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.