The Model VW-1000 Vacuum Wheel Tape Applicator is designed to apply intermittent pieces of pressure sensitive tapes to individual blanks or webs at speeds of up to 1,000 ft/min. Automatic splicing of the tape provides for continuous running of the machine when a tape roll is depleted
features of the VW-1000 Vacuum wheel tape applicator
- Designed to apply tape at up to 1,000 ft/min
- Tape can be applied to the top or bottom side of a web or to the top side of individual blanks at high speed.
- The applicator can be installed into your printing press; timed folder gluer or a stand-alone unit can be furnished.
- Applies adhesive transfer tape and tear strip tape simultaneously.
- The vacuum wheel can be driven from the parent machine or can be electronically synchronized.
- Automatic splicing of adhesive transfer tapes provide for continuous running when the tape roll is depleted.
vw-1000 vacuum wheel product specifications
- Tape Machine Size: 10' long x 8' wide x 8' high
- Tape Supply with accumulator: 8-1/2' long x 1-1/2' wide x 8' high
- Weight: 2,500 lbs.
vw-1000 power specifications
- Electrical: 220V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz
- Air: 80 PSI
- Vacuum: Furnished on the machine
Want to see what's available for custom options?
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU
Interested in the VW-1000 or need a custom version? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.