The Model PTA/T-627-2 Protective Tape Applicator is designed to apply a protective pressure sensitive tape to flat products up to 2” wide. Using this machine an operator manually feeds the product into variable speed nip rollers. The PTA/T-627-2 applies up to a 2” wide pressure sensitive tape to the top surface of the product cutting and holding the tape for the next application. To be mounted on a bench or table. To learn more contact Straub today or check out or data sheet below.
Options PTA/T-627-2 Protective Tape Applicator
- Grooved drive rollers for
- special contoured products.
- Tape low or tape fail sensors.
- AB PLC controls.
- Wider tape application – up to 7½”
- Variety of tapes for other purposes can be used.
product specifications for t-627-2
- Tape Width: ¼” – 2”
- Tape Roll Size: 18” (457mm) OD – 3” (115mm) ID Core
- Tape Accuracy: ±⅛”
- Tape Lengths: 1” – 99” or longer on special applications
- Electrical: 115V, 1Ph, 60Hz, 30A
- Air: 80 PSI (550 kPa)
- Size: 12” deep x 36” wide x 36” high
- Speed: Up to 100’ per minute
- Weight: 150 lbs. approximately
Want to see what's available for custom options?
Discover what Straub can build with you
Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.