The Model SD-2415 is designed to automatically splice level wound rolls of tape using a heat bond splicing tab. This machine provides for a continuous lamination process for tape with polyethylene liner at speeds up to 75’ per minute.
features of the sd-2415 tape splicer
- Automatically splices from one level wound roll of the tape to the other using a heat sensitive tabbing tape.
- Tape dancer arm provides for a continuous tape application during splicing.
- Tape liner is rewound on a separate spindle for ease of disposal.
product specifications for the sd-658-1
- Tape Width: 3/16” – 1.25”
- Electrical: 220/440 V, 50/60 Hz
- Air: 80 PSI (550 kPa) ¼” NPT
- Size: 75” wide x 42” deep x 65” high
- Speed: 75’ per minute
Other available machines
- TS-510-C - Heat Bond Taping Machines for molded parts
- WL-50 - Heat Bond Tabbing Machines
- Fully Integrated Buffing Taping, Tabbing, & Cutting Systems
- WL-30 - Heat Bond Taping Machines
Technical Data Sheet
View the Technical Data Sheet for more information.
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU
Does your company need a Splicer for level Wound Rolls? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.