The Olympus III Pavement Marking System provides an efficient method of applying 3M™ Stamark™ High-Performance pavement marking tape to road surfaces. The Olympus system is designed to be mounted on a contractor's flatbed truck for maximum productivity. Positive application and the cut-off is achieved by the specially designed, heavy-duty applicator. The applicator is controlled by a hydraulically articulated lift mechanism.
Two rolls of tape can be effectively handled for high productivity single lane tape application.
OLYMPUS III TAPE APPLICATOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Designed for 3M™ Stamark™ High-Performance Tape.
- Tape Width: Min 4" ; Max 10"
- Weight: 3,000 lbs.
- Retracted - 48" Length x 48" Width x 72" Height
- The Olympus III System is a modular, high productivity attachment for applying pavement marking tape that can be installed on a standard flatbed truck. The system combines safety with productivity by bringing your operators off the road and reducing their exposure to live traffic.
- High-Speed Manual Splicing Capability
- Bolts to any sufficiently sized flatbed truck with minimal modification.
- Robust fixed knife cutting mechanism.
- Asphalt and concrete surface application.
- Application speeds of one roll (120 yards) per minute, including splice time. (productive, long line operation).
- Maximum recommended application speed, 5 mph.
- Operates with a driver, and two operators on the truck bed.
- Single rear axle flatbed truck with a payload greater than 6,000 lbs. is recommended
Want to see what's available for custom options?
Discover what Straub can build with you.
Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.