Our WL-50 Liner Pull Tab Applicator model dispenses, cuts and seals 3M #5400 or Y4230 heat bond tabbing film ½” to 1 ¾” wide to the release liner on 3M acrylic foam tape. The tabs are typically applied to the ends of the tape or the joints between tapes for ease in removal of liners exposing the high strength adhesive.
Features of the wl-50 liner taB applicator
- Designed to heat seal one or more tabs to the tape liners.
- Fixturing provides accurate location of the product and actuation of the machine.
- Accurate temperature, time and pressure controls provides consistent heat sealing of the tabs to the liner.
- Want to know about more features? Contact Straub today.
Options for the wl-50 applicator
- Soft touch
- Floor Frame
- Full Guarding
- Film: 3M #5400 or Y4230 heat bond tabbing film
- Film Width:
- ½” (12.7mm) minimum
- 1 ¾” (44.4mm) maximum
- Film Roll Diameter: 10" roll on a 3" core
- Film Lengths Dispensed: 1 ¾”± 1/16” (44.4mm)
- Tab Extension From End of Tape: 1 ¾” (31.8mm) maximum
- Film Placement Tolerance: ± 1/16” (1.5m
wl-50 machine & power specification
- Electrical: 120V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz, 10A
- Optional: 220V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz, 5A
- Air: 80 psi (550 kPa) 4.5 SCFM
- Size: 29” long x 16” wide x 30” high
- Weight: 52 lbs (23.6kg)
- Cycle time: 2 seconds per cycle, plus load/unload time
technical data sheet
View the Technical Data Sheet for more information
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU
Interested in our WL-50 Tab Applicator or an applicator that meets your exact needs? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.