The T-627 Tape Applicator is designed to apply a wide variety of pressure sensitive tapes to flat surfaces. The T-627 is a unique piece of equipment that works in a variety of industries including the construction trade. In the construction industry it's important to understand the field conditions. Creating a product that works in different environments that won't fail is crucial, building a machine that works with these products is even more so. With the T-627 tape strips can be applied continuously or short strips with gaps can be applied to each product as required. Our tape applicator can be mounted over a moving product, conveyor or used on custom designed taping equipment moving the tape head across the product. To learn more contact Straub today or check out or data sheet below.
T-627 Tape Applicator Specifications
- CE Approved
- 24v DC, 2A or 120 VAC, 1A, 50/60Hz
- Air: 60 PSIG (4.1 bar gauge) 0.4 SCFM (11.2 liters/min)
- Tape roll diameter: 18” (452.7mm) on a 3” (76.2mm) diameter core
- Minimum center-to-center distance between two strips of tape
- T-627-1 – 2½” (63.5mm), T-627-2 – 3½” (90mm)
- Weight: T-627-1 – 13 lbs. (5.9 kg) T-627-2 – 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- Minimum Tape Placement from Product Leading Edge: 0.125” (3mm)
- Tape End Tolerance: ± 0.09” (2.3mm)
- Minimum Tape Length: 1” @ 100 fpm
- Maximum application speed: 250’ per minute
Want to see what's available for custom options?
To see more Options Click for Technical Data Sheet
Discover what Straub can build with you.
Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.