The model T-626 tape applicator is designed to apply a wide variety of pressure sensitive tapes to flat surfaces. The T-626 is a versatile machine that can work in many different industries including the construction trade. Tape strips can be applied continuously or short strips with gaps can be applied to each product as required. This tape applicator can be mounted over a moving product, conveyor or used on custom designed taping equipment moving the applicator across the product.
T-626 Right Hand TAPE APPLICATOR SPECIFICATIONS
- CE Approved
- 24v DC, 2A or 120 VAC, 1A, 50/60Hz
- Air: 60 PSIG (4.1 bar gauge) 0.4 SCFM (11.2 liters/min)
- Tape roll diameter: 18” (452.7mm) on a 3” (76.2mm) diameter core
- Minimum center-to-center distance between two strips of tape:
- T-626-1 – 3 ⅝” (92mm), T-626-2 – 4 ½” (114mm
- Weight: T-626-1 – 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- T-627-2 – 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- Minimum Tape Placement from Product Leading Edge: 0.125” (3mm)
- Tape End Tolerance: ± 0.09” (2.3mm)
- Minimum Tape Length: 1” @ 100 fpm
- Maximum application speed: 350’ per minute
Accuracy and speed are dependent on product, tape and material handling. The product to be taped must be firmly driven under the taping applicator at all times to pull the tape from the applicator. Alternatively, the product to be taped must be firmly secured while the taping applicator is driven over the product. For optimum performance on non-rigid products, it is recommended that the sum of the tape strip length and inset length be greater than 2” (50 mm). Tape cutoff: Tape cut-off creates a serrated edge on the tape end. The tape gripper will leave some marks approximately ½” in from the leading edge of the tape.
technical data sheet
View the Technical Data Sheet for more information
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU.
Interested in the T-626 or need a custom version of a flat surface tape applicator for the construction industry? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.