The SD-625 Pressure Sensitive Tape Pad Applicator is an economical method to automatically feed, cut and apply pressure sensitive tapes. The SD-625 can be customized for many applications including the solar energy industry. It can be used as a manual machine, as shown, or mounted on an automatic machine without the base plate and pedestal. To learn more about the SD-625 or to build a custom application system contact Straub today
SD-625 Pressure Sensitive Tape Pad SPECIFICATIONS
- Tape Widths: ¼” – 2”
- Tape Lengths: For tape application ½” – 3”
- Tape Roll Diameter: 18”
- Core Diameter: 3”
- Machine cycle time: Up to 75 per minute
- Tape Placement Accuracy: + 1/16”
- Tape Length Tolerance: + 1/16” depending upon the length and type of tape
- Pad Travel: Pad travels to ½” below the bottom of the base plate
- Ship Weight: 175 lbs.
- Want to see what's available for custom options?
- (Ask about optional mounting stand)
technical data sheet
View the Technical Data Sheet for more information.
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU
Interested in the SD-625 or need a custom version? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.