The TS-510-C Heat Bond Taping Machine is designed to apply 3M Brand heat activated tape in lengths from 6" to 120" to profile extrusions or molded parts for the industrial, consumer, and automotive OEM markets.
The product is clamped in a stationary fixture by the operator. After the operator clamps the part and presses the start button, the TS510 head automatically starts the tape and applies it across the length of the product. Upon completion of the cycle, the taping head returns to its home position.. Heated air is blown onto the heat activated adhesive and product from an electric heat torch on the applicator. The TS-510-C can be adapted to run a wide variety of extrusion profiles.
Product specifications for TS-510-c heat bond machine
- Tape: 3M Brand acrylic foam heat activated tape
- Tape Width:
- Min: .25” (6.4mm)
- Max: 1.00” (25.4mm) or wider on special apps
- Tape Roll Size: Max: 18.0" (460mm)
- Tape Lengths: 6" - 120"
- Laminating Speed: Max - 17 ft/min.(5.2/min) Profile dependent
ts-510-c machine Specifications
- Accommodates product widths up 18"
- Electrical: 220V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz,30A
- Air: 80 PSI (550 kPa) min pressure; 350 SCFH (2.8 liters/sec) volume; 3/8” dia. air line (min)
- Size: 12 ft. L X 3 ft. W X 5 ft. H
- Weight: 700-900 lbs.
TS-510-C Optional Accessories
- Surface Buffing
- Liner Cross Cutting
- WL-50 Tabber
- Dual sets of tooling
- Light curtain
Want to see what's available for custom options?
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU To see more Options Click for Technical Data Sheet
Our TS-510-C Heat Bond Taping Machine can be customized for your exact needs? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.