The Model 175 L- & C-clip Taping Machine is designed to apply to 2” wide pressure sensitive tape with 1¾” x 1¾” legs in an L- or C-clip fashion to the leading and/or trailing edges of a box at speeds up to 100’ per minute of a continuous C-clip at speeds up to 125’ per minute as it is advanced through the machine. Tapes can be applied to the top or bottom corners of the product. Controls on the machine are required to signal this machine to apply the tape to either the leading edge and/or trailing edge of the product or in a continuous C-clip fashion. Complete conveyor systems are available to automatically convey the product, apply the L- or C-clip tapes and advance the product in-line onto the client’s conveyor.
Features of the 175 L Clip C Clip tap applicator
- Compact, easily mounted to the parent frame
- Multiple heads apply one of more L-or C-clips simultaneously
- Applies L- or C- clip to the top or the bottom edges of the product
- Complete L- or C- clip taping systems available
- Want to know about more features? Contact Straub today.
machine specifications for the 175 Tape applicator
- Electrical: 120V, 1Ph, 50/60 Hz,5A
- Air: 80 PSI (550 kPa)
- Size: 20” long x 5” wide x 15” high
- Speed: L Clip Max. – 100’ per minute
- C-Clip Max. – 125’ per minute
- Tape: Film – 2” max.; Filament - .5” max.
- Tape Lengths (Leading & Trailing):
Legs - 1¾”
- L-Clip - 1¾” min.;
- C-Clip – Continuous length
Technical data sheet
View the Technical Data Sheet for more information.
Interested in our 175 L-Clip C-Cli Tape Applicator or an applicator that meets your exact needs? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.