The SD-40/SF-40 Automatic Taping System automatically feeds and applies transfer tape with liner in place and tear strip tape to a corrugated or paperboard blank at up to 350’ per minute.
METHOD OF OPERATION - Using this machine the operator manually loads the product in a hopper and starts the machine. The automatic feeder feeds the blanks to a conveyor where one or more tapes are applied automatically using T-626 tape applicators at up to 350’ per minute. The product is then conveyed out of the machine for manual processing.
Top loading of feeder permits loading while machine is operating.
optional features for the sd-40/sf-40 taping system
- Multiple tape applicators to apply several lanes of tape in one pass
- Dual taping heads with an automatic switching system for the transfer tape for continuous operation when one roll runs low
- Downstream processing equipment
tape system specifications for the sd-40/sf-40
- Product Size: 12" to 40" wide; 12" to 35" Long
- Tape Roll Sizes:
- 15" OD x 7" high 6" ID Core (Tear Strip Tape)
- 18" OD, 3" ID Core (Transfer Tape
Model sd-40/sf-40 machine specifications
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 1PH, 60 Hz
- Speed: Up to 350 feet per minute
- Size: 16' long x 5' wide x 5-1/2' high
Want to see what's available for custom options?
Interested in the SD-40/SF-40 automatic taping system or need a machine for your exact needs?Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.