The LWPN powered level unwind is designed to unwind of pressure sensitive tear strip tapes for application
to overnight envelopes or corrugated products when used with the Model T-626 or T-627 applicators.
The tape applicator can be mounted over a moving product or conveyor or used on custom designed
LWPN tear tape options
- Controls systems to start and stop the application of the tape
- Tape low or tape out sensors
- 220v AC, 50/60 Hz
- Want more options? Contact Straub today to get started.
tear tape unwind specification
- Tape Roll Diameter: 15" ODx6" high - 6" ID x 7" long core, larger units available
- Level Wound Roll: 1/8" - 1/4" wide level wound roll
- Optional 1/4" - 1" wide
- Application Speeds: Up to 350' per minute
Tear Tape Product Notes:
- The tape cut-off creates a serrated cut-off for the tape. The tape gripper will leave some marks on the adhesive side of the tape approximately 1/2" (13mm) from the leading end of the tape.
Want to see what's available for custom options?
Interested in the LWPN or need a custom tear tape unwind applicator for your exact needs? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.