The SD-400 Powered Unwind Stand is designed to provide an unwind for level wound tape with a liner. A liner rewind spindle provides for rewinding the liner as the tape is unwound.
options for the sd-400 Unwind stand system
- Unwind only – no rewind
- Peeler bar
- Floor standing frames for one or multiple units
- 3” cores spindles
- For other sizes of tape rolls than listed below
- Tape low sensors
- Opposite hand
- 220/480 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
product specifications for the sd-400
- Tape: Pressure sensitive, heat activated acrylic foam and flock tape
- Tape Width:
- Min: .157” (4mm)
- Max: .630” (16mm)
- Tape Roll Size: Level wound rolls; 13.5” OD x 15.75 wide; 6” ID core
- Speeds: Up to 100’ per minute
- Tape Lengths Dispensed: Continuous or intermittent tape lamination
- Automatic liner rewind
Model sd-400 Machine & Power specifications
- Electrical: 120V, 1Ph, 60 Hz, 15A
- Size 27 wide x 26 deep x 19” high
- Weight: 90 lbs. uncrated
Need more? Check out our Technical Data Sheet.
DISCOVER WHAT STRAUB CAN BUILD WITH YOU
Our Model SD-400 can be customized for your exact needs? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web converting system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.