The Model S-300 Tape Splicing Machine is designed to automatically lap splice planetary wound rolls of tape from one roll to the other at up to 300’ per minute. This machine will operate as a companion machine to the Model T-627, T-626, or Vacuum Wheel Tape Applicators for high speed intermittent application of pressure sensitive tapes.
Features for the automatic tape splicing machine
- High speed – up to 300’ per minute
- Compact design
- PLC controlled
- Optional web guiding available
- Interlocks for safety doors when loading the tape rolls
- 5” lap splice using either the tape being run or splicing tape
- Pull roll pulls the tape from the roll
- Festoon supplies constant tension to the applicator
- Indicator light will signal operator to reload the machine
product specifications for the s-300
- Tape Width: 1” – 2” wide, 3" core
- Tape Roll Diameter: Up to 30" OD
Tape splicing Machine specifications
- Tape: Assembly Aid Positioning Adhesive
- Tape Width: 6” (144 mm)
- Tape Roll Size: 6” (150 mm) max. on a 3” diameter core
- Size: 10½” long x 8¾” high x 11” wide
- Weight: 7 lbs. (Unpackaged)
Need more? Check out our Technical Data Sheet.
Do you need a custom product built? Give us a challenge. We’ll deliver the tape application system or web convering system that’s exactly what your business requires. Our engineers have created many custom solutions, from simple machines to complex systems. Contact or give us a call at 952-546-6686 to get started.