SD-610 Robot-mounted tape applicator
Designed to handle the demands of precise tape placement, the SD-610 is an end-of-arm robotic tape application system. The lightweight tape applicator enhances productivity by removing manual application and cutting, instead relying on a robust robotic tool to automate the process.
TAPE APPLICATOR MACHINE AND POWER SPECIFICATIONS
- The SD-610 Tape Applicator is intended to be mounted on a robot wrist joint
- The recommended minimum robot size is 15kg but is not limited to depending on the application
ROBOTIC TAPE APPLICATION AND CUTTING OPTIONS
- Available for 1/4" (6mm) and 1/2" (12mm) wide tape
- Custom widths available upon request.
- Multiple cutting methods available to fit your needs
- Liner removal
- 10" (254mm) tape roll diameter capacity for a more compact design
- Remote unwind available for certain applications